Stellenbosch is without doubt the town with incomparable student life. It is always bustling and filled with busy people pursuing endless professions, as well as students studying at different education institutions: from international health & skincare academies, fashion & photography schools to the world-renowned Stellenbosch University.
Stellenbosch is surrounded by spectacular mountains and some of the world’s most famous vineyards adding to the town and region’s attractiveness to the local and international tourist.
The friendly town of Stellenbosch offers a variety of activities and events to enrich the life of any student studying there:
- For the Adventurer – mountaineering, hang-gliding, abseiling, mountain biking, cycling, canoeing, aviation, paintball, 4 x 4 trails, horse-riding and hiking, or joins an adventure camp
- Scenic walks in and around the town
- Jogging trails & gym facilities for the fit and healthy
- Photography opportunities in unsurpassed surroundings
- A Wine Route with more than 145 winery members
- Open-air coffee shops, bistros and fine local fare or international cuisine
- Cultural experiences with theatre, art, music and the historically preserved architecture
- Relaxation at one of the many health resorts and spas located in and around Stellenbosch
- Students are literally sucked into the community, welcomed and encouraged to become part of the vibrant town life for the duration of their stay.